This is a call for SALC summer workshops. We welcome proposals for workshops to be offered from September 11th – 12th. The deadline is July 21st.
We are looking for proposals such as the following:
- Workshops related to academic skills for self-study (shadowing, dictation, speed-reading, presentation skills, time management..)
- Workshops related to useful materials for self-study (apps, websites, newspapers, TED, Graded Readers, CNN/BBC, movies, music..)
- Workshops related to studying abroad (culture, home stay, life in other countries..)
- Workshops related to business/ internships for beginners (business English, business etiquette, business e-mail..)
- Workshops related to pronunciation
- IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC preparation
If you have any questions, please contact the SALC (Kayo Namaizawa) who coordinates the workshops.
Proposals should come via this online proposal form by Friday July 21st